Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of dust suppression tractors from India.
Dust Suppression tractors sprays water to control the spread of dust on mines and construction sites. When the vehicles pass thorugh the haul roads in Mines and construction sites, micron sized dust particles spreads in the environment by polluting the air as well as reduce visibility for the vehicle drivers. So, Dust suppression on the roads is mandatory to maintain the environment.
Dust suppression is implemented by large truck-mounted water tanker with customized water spray systems that distribute water on surface of the unpaved roads, material stockpiles, haul roads, and work areas to suppresses dust particles.
The spray system design takes into account various operational and performance factors that minimize dust emissions. These factors include water consumption rate, spray configuration, equipment function and operation, dust suppression effectiveness, and cost of installation and use.
Spraying system uses hydraulic pumps to sprays water evenly for the dust control applications.
Advantage of our dust suppression tanker trucks:
- Low profile trapezoidal tank design
- Heavy gauge steel
- Tank constructed for performance and durability
- Custom filter to stop sediments from entering the tank
- Hydraulic pumps to power the spraying system
- Special coating to improve the life of the tank and maintain water quality.
- Spraying system operated through Hydraulic controller in the driver cabin
- Spraying system in the front (Optional)
- Tanker capacity ( 6,000 Liters to 12,000 Liters)
Tags: dust suppression Tractors manufacturers, Exporters and suppliers in India